CDL CLASS A DRIVER/CONSTRUCTION LABORER
Potential candidate must have a CDL class A driver's license and be willing to work on a construction crew. Responsible for transporting heavy machinery needed at various job sites throughout the area and must be willing to work on a crew assisting in construction activities (manual labor) for placement of various underground telecommunications cable/fiber and/or sewer pipeline installation. NOTE: This job is NOT solely a CDL driving position. Physical labor and/or operating heavy equipment is a requirement of this position. If you have previously driven a truck and have NO laborer skills, this is NOT the position for you. Experience in telecommunications or underground utilities industry is a plus.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 3 Years experience minimum
- Must be able to pass DOT drug test, background check, and DOT physical
- Must be 21 years of age or older per Insurance Carrier requirements
- Prior experience with General Contractor in similar capacity preferred
- Class A CDL Required
- Position approximately 75% laborer and 25% driving CDL class trucks/hauling equipment
- Competent person training, confined space training, TWIC card, etc. given preference but not required, although having said training demonstrates knowledge of industry
- Must have clean MVR record, no DUIs
- Knows and obeys all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Rules and Regulations, responsible for daily walk-arounds and alerts mechanic of any defects.
- Responsible for completing any required company paperwork
- Please upload resume showing experience